Roundup will be online only at this time and must be completed by the Parent or Legal Guardian. You will complete 4 STEPS linked below for all 3 year old, Pre-K and NEW Kindergarten students (did not attend Reagan previously) and that will attend either Reagan Elementary or Turner's Child Development Head Start. Your cooperation in completing all steps and the transfer application, if applicable to your student, is most appreciated.
Registration Information You Need Before Starting:
Information you will need to have handy before beginning the online registration process:
- A valid and accessible email account.
- The student’s social security card number.
- The license plate number for each contact or guardian who has the right to transport your student.
- The driver's license of the enrolling parent or guardian.
- A list of current medications your student may be taking and you student's physician's contact information.
Please read instructions carefully and answer ALL questions in each Step, if you have questions or concerns, please call Teresa @ 940-663-2281 or Reagan Elementary @ 940-663-2171. Click on the link beside each step to complete that portion of the registration process. Please allow about 45 minutes for each student to complete the registration process.
Step 1 ~ Parent Portal Registration
(If you have a Parent Portal account you will use that account and add a student . If you do not have a Parent Portal account choose Create Account)
- New Student Enrollment Parent Portal Instruction Guide - English
- Guía de instrucciones del portal para padres de matrícula para nuevos estudiantes - Spanish
Step 2 ~ Registration Packet
- Local forms not included in Parent Portal Registration
Step 3 ~ Family Survey
Step 4 ~ Free & Reduced Meal Application
Completing this form is required for each household so that QISD can provide free breakfast for all students, free or reduced lunch for those that qualify and continue to provide school supplies for students.
Required Documents for Enrollment:
(we will collect these documents after May 4th, watch for that announcement )
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Child's Social Security Card
- Withdrawal form from previous school
- Parent/Guardian Photo ID/Driver's License
- Shot Records
- Proof of Residency (electric bill, gas bill, rental agreement, tax bill etc.) or Affidavit of Residency
- Unofficial Transcript or Report Card from previous school
- An APPROVED application of transfer if you do not reside in the QISD school district boundaries. Click HERE to complete the online application.