New Student Registration
All enrollment will be completed online via this district website. You will complete the Parent Portal registration and the Online Registration Document. This year there may be some overlap in questions as we implement our new online registration software. Your cooperation in completing all steps and the transfer application, if applicable to you, is most appreciated. There are several steps to the process, so please read instructions carefully. If you have any problems along the way, please contact the campus secretary.
Required Documents for enrollment:
- Withdrawal form from previous school 1st-12th grade if mid year and last report card.
- Up to date immunization record ~ your student will not be allowed to attend school without it
- Birth Certificate
- Original Social Security card for kindergarten and new to Quanah students.
- Proof of residency for a student who lives within the boundaries of this district. This could be a water or electric bill in the enrolling parent or guardian's name. A rental agreement or tax bill is also accepted. There are other forms of proof that you live in our district. Talk with the campus secretary about alternate documents.
- An APPROVED application of transfer if you do not reside in the QISD school district. Click HERE to complete the online application.
Information you will need to have handy before beginning:
- A valid and accessible email account.
- The student’s social security card number.
- The license plate number for each contact or guardian who has the right to transport your student.
- The driver's license of the enrolling parent or guardian.
- A list of current medications your student may be taking and you student's physician's contact information.
Please review the appropriate document below, then click on the Parent Portal Link below to start the registration process:
Helpful Hints: Do not use punctuation, such as periods, semicolons, or dashes when typing your mailing or physical address. When typing street names and contact names, please capitalize appropriately. Typing in all capital letters or all lower case letters causes the district to retype all of your information.
Step 1 ~ Parent Portal Link
Helpful Hints: When asked for the parent or guardian name, please type the first and last name. If you come upon a question and do not know the required answer, DO NOT put question marks across the field. Instead, please exit out of the registration packet, and start over when you have the necessary information. High School Only ~ You will need to know the permit or license number of each student driver and their license plate information. This information is required for the student to be able to park on campus.