Re-enrollment for returning QISD students will be in August 2020. Watch for this announcement.
The information below will be updated prior to re-enrollment.
Annual enrollment will be completed online for the 20-21 school year. Registration must be completed by the Parent or Guardian. You will complete 4 STEPS. Your cooperation in completing all steps and the transfer application, if applicable to your student, is most appreciated. Please read instructions carefully. If you have any questions along the way, please contact the campus secretary.
Required Documents for Enrollment:
- Withdrawal form from previous school PK-12th grade if mid year and last report card.
- Up to date immunization record ~ your student will not be allowed to attend school without it
- Birth Certificate
- Original Social Security card new to Quanah students.
- Proof of residency for a student who lives within the boundaries of this district. This could be a water or electric bill in the enrolling parent or guardian's name. A rental agreement or tax bill is also accepted. There are other forms of proof that you live in our district. Talk with the campus secretary about alternate documents.
- An APPROVED application of transfer if you do not reside in the QISD school district. Click HERE to complete the online application.
Registration Information You Need:
Information you will need to have handy before beginning:
- A valid and accessible email account.
- The student’s social security card number.
- The license plate number for each contact or guardian who has the right to transport your student.
- The driver's license of the enrolling parent or guardian.
- A list of current medications your student may be taking and you student's physician's contact information.
Step 1 ~ Parent Portal Registration 20-21 links coming soon!
Helpful Hints: Do not use punctuation, such as periods, semicolons, or dashes when typing your mailing or physical address. When typing street names and contact names, please capitalize appropriately. Typing in all capital letters or all lower case letters causes the district to retype all of your information.
NEW STUDENT Parent Portal Account Instructions:
Step 2 ~ Enrollment Packet - 20-21 links coming soon!
Helpful Hints: If you come upon a question and do not know the required answer, DO NOT put question marks across the field. Instead, please exit out of the registration packet, and start over when you have the necessary information. At the end you will have the option to submit another form for another student enrolling in that campus or changing to a different campus, please choose the correct campus based on your students grade level for the 20-21 school year.
Step 3~ Complete the 2020-21 Free Reduced Meal Online Application (one per household)
Completing this form is required for each household so that QISD can provide free breakfast for all students, free or reduced lunch for those that qualify and continue to provide school supplies for students.