Annual enrollment will be completed online for the 19-20 school year. Registration must be completed by the Parent or Guardian. You will complete 3 STEPS, Step 1 - the Online Registration Document, Step 2 - the Parent Portal registration (coming for the 20-21 school year), and Step 3 Free/Reduced Meal Application. This year there may be some overlap in questions as we implement our new online registration software, please allow yourself plenty of time to enroll your student(s). Your cooperation in completing all steps and the transfer application, if applicable to your student, is most appreciated. Please read instructions carefully. If you have any questions along the way, please contact the campus secretary July 29th or later.
Required Documents for Enrollment:
- Withdrawal form from previous school PK-12th grade if mid year and last report card.
- Up to date immunization record ~ your student will not be allowed to attend school without it
- Birth Certificate
- Original Social Security card new to Quanah students.
- Proof of residency for a student who lives within the boundaries of this district. This could be a water or electric bill in the enrolling parent or guardian's name. A rental agreement or tax bill is also accepted. There are other forms of proof that you live in our district. Talk with the campus secretary about alternate documents.
- An APPROVED application of transfer if you do not reside in the QISD school district. Click HERE to complete the online application.
Registration Information You Need:
Information you will need to have handy before beginning:
- A valid and accessible email account.
- The student’s social security card number.
- The license plate number for each contact or guardian who has the right to transport your student.
- The driver's license of the enrolling parent or guardian.
- A list of current medications your student may be taking and you student's physician's contact information.
Step 1 ~ Enrollment Packet - Choose a campus below for your student to begin: (helpful if completed prior to August 5th/6th enrollment, must still come to each campus to finish the registration process.
Helpful Hints: If you come upon a question and do not know the required answer, DO NOT put question marks across the field. Instead, please exit out of the registration packet, and start over when you have the necessary information. At the end you will have the option to submit another form for another student enrolling in that campus or changing to a different campus, please choose the correct campus based on your students grade level for the 19-20 school year.
Step 2 ~ Complete the 2019-20 Free Reduced Meal Online Application (one per household)
Completing this form is required for each household so that QISD can provide free breakfast for all students, free or reduced lunch for those that qualify and continue to provide school supplies for students.
Step 3 ~ Parent Portal Registration (coming for the 20-21 school year)
Helpful Hints: Do not use punctuation, such as periods, semicolons, or dashes when typing your mailing or physical address. When typing street names and contact names, please capitalize appropriately. Typing in all capital letters or all lower case letters causes the district to retype all of your information.
NEW STUDENT Parent Portal Account Instructions:
********************2020-2021 PreK & Kinder Roundup********************
Step 1 ~ Parent Portal Registration
- New Student Enrollment Parent Portal Instruction Guide - English
- Guía de instrucciones del portal para padres de matrícula para nuevos estudiantes - Spanish