quanah isd

Out of District Transfers

Quanah ISD is accepting applications for Out-Of-District Transfer Students.

The following documents must be submitted to the campus of application:

  • Birth Certificate

  • Immunization Records

  • Current Report Card

  • Official Attendance Report (other than Report Card)

  • Official Discipline Report (other than Report Card)

How To Apply

  1. Apply online by visiting the visit QISD Out of District Transfer Form.

  2. Download and complete a paper application. Paper applications should be emailed to teresa.tyler@qisd.net , faxed to 940-663-2875, or personally delivered to the Quanah ISD Administration Building located at 801 Elbert Street, Quanah, TX or mailed to:

Quanah ISD
attn: Teresa Tyler
PO BOX 150
Quanah, TX 79252

Factors Considered in the Approval Process:

Factors considered in approving Out of District Transfer applications include, but are not limited to: building capacity, current program or campus enrollment, growth projections, grade level enrollment, teacher allocation, professional staff allocations, and the student’s behavior and attendance history.

Revoking Transfer:

Transfer students must follow all Quanah ISD rules and regulations, including but not limited to: District Policies and Regulations; the Student Code of Conduct, and Attendance Requirements.

Students who transfer into the district may have their enrollment revoked if the student does not adhere to all policies and regulations or based upon poor attendance, excessive tardiness, or inappropriate student behavior.

In its efforts to promote nondiscrimination, Quanah ISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, or disability in providing education services, activities and programs, including CTE programs, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended: Tile IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), as amended, which incorporates and expands upon the requirements of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.